Youth KAIROS course
The Youth KAIROS (YK) course is a guided learning experience, specifically designed to help young people discover how they can be part of the World Christian Movement.
YK provides an overview of the biblical, historical, cultural and strategic aspect of mission study and encourages reflection on how these might relate to everyday life. It is designed for young discipled Christians, aged 16 to 20 years old.
At the end of each course we hope to see young people move toward having:
- A kingdom-influenced perspective on life
- A well-defined passion that is anchored on Biblical truth
- An openness to receive seeds of vision for future ministries kingdom contributions
- An appreciation for and commitment to work with the Body of Christ
- A greater hunger for God and ‘God encounters’
- An understanding of God’s mission and how they fit into it
- A desire to discover and use their gifts and skills
- An appreciation for what people throughout mission history have done and a desire to be part of ‘The Story’
- A practical plan to help integrate kingdom values into daily living
YK is a facilitated course, ideally run over three and a half days (though the sessions can be distributed over more days) in a youth group or campus ministry setting as part of a discipleship program. It comes with readings, devotions, inspiring videos, small group discussions and exciting interactive activities.
The Youth KAIROS was eye-opening. It is amazing to see God’s heart in missions right from the beginning. This course challenged me to gain a mission-minded attitude in the daily things I do. (Janell, 19, Singapore)
Adult KAIROS course
To see the whole Church mobilized for cross-cultural mission to the world’s least-reached peoples.
To present the Kairos Course to the Church world-wide in a professional and structured manner, so as to encourage the emergence of indigenous mission movements that will result in strategic and effective outreach to least-reached peoples.
Kairos Course SA has a group of passionate men and women desiring to change the world with the tools provided in the Kairos Course. The flame is burning and spreading the word across South Africa and other countries within Africa. Teams have gone out to Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya and Malawi.
An exciting nine lesson interactive study of the purpose and plan of God from Genesis to the end of the age